Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac neighborhood and ready for you to call home! Nature surrounds you at this charming brick townhouse. Clean, bright, and freshly painted. Three finished levels with generous room sizes. Backs to common ground with mature trees. Huge living room with separate dining room. Stainless steel appliances and lots of counterspace in the kitchen. Hardwoods on the main and lower level. Three bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. The large master has space for a king size bed and huge walk-in closet. The finished walk-out basement includes a huge rec room, half bath, and a cozy wood burning fireplace. The utility room provides space for laundry and loads of storage. Private backyard has a brick patio perfect for enjoying coffee or a cocktail with a good book. Parking space #29 gives you easy access in and out to all the things you love to do in Reston! Reston brings a lifestyle that includes bike and jogging trails, and much more! A short 1.8 miles to the Reston Silver Line Metro.
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,830 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Full, Full Finished
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Baseball Field, Lake, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price