Exceptional 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in a great Reston location. This home features a spacious family room with a slider to the private balcony, dining area, and a beautiful white kitchen with recessed lighting and newer appliances. Unit was updated top to bottom just a few years back. Bedrooms have great natural light, walk-in closet, and there is a full sized stacked washer/dryer in unit. Assigned parking space and ample unassigned parking. The home backs to a wooded common area with views of trees from the balcony. Located close to community pool, bike paths and scenic trails, bus service to Silver Metro Line, Reston Town Center, and more. Easy access to Dulles Airport and major commuter routes. Enjoy all the amenities available to Reston residents for fitness and entertainment. Condo fee covers all utilities, including electricity, water, and HVAC maintenance. Note: Unit is tenant-occupied. Pictures are from when unit was vacant. Condo has been very well kept and is almost the same as pictures, except it is not empty. Video tour available upton request.
Condo, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,029 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Playground.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price