Welcome to High Rise Living in sought after Stratford House Place. This immaculate light and bright 4th Floor unit features hardwood floors in the foyer, living room, dining room, and den, Living room with Gas Fireplace and Crown molding, 2 bedrooms/2 full baths, den, bright and beautifully appointed eat in kitchen with bay window, porcelain tile flooring, freshly painted cabinets, ceramic tile backsplash, granite counter tops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances. The master suite features two walk in closets, ceiling fan, master bath has an oversized soaking tub and separate shower. Washer and Dryer in unit. Condo Fee includes: secure access, a concierge, elevators, social room, outdoor pool, gym, party room, meeting room, water, sewer, trash, snow removal, common area maintenance. Unit has one underground parking spot which conveys with unit. Separate storage bin conveys with unit.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story, Federal
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,641 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- Main Level Entry.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Lighted.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price