Stunning end unit in Lansdowne Woods with spectacular views on three sides of this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo with 1,720 square feet. An assigned parking space inside the building garage (#118) comes with this unit along with a storage cabinet. This gorgeous home has been lovingly maintained and has an open floor plan with neutral paint throughout. The Kitchen boasts GE Profile stainless appliances, plenty of cabinets with built-in sliding drawers, granite countertops and breakfast area. Primary suite can accommodate a king size bed, has two closets including a large walk-in and linen. The updated Primary bath has both separate shower with bench and a tub/shower combo, tile flooring and updated fixtures. Enclosed Solarium includes custom blinds and has plenty of natural light with amazing views of the mountains, Potomac River and the community. All Baths have mosaic tile flooring and have been updated with new fixtures. Built-in cabinets and GE energy efficient front loading washer and dryer have been added to the Laundry area. A temperature controlled storage unit (#55) on the lower level of the building is also provided. Features include wide plank hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and builder lighting and fixtures have been replaced. Other upgrades include humidifier and air purification system, crown molding. Lansdowne Woods has extensive amenities including restaurant & bar, hair salon, gym & exercise studio with sauna, tennis & pickle ball courts, art & pottery studios, billiards room, indoor pool, chapel and 24 hour security. Residents can join Landsdowne Resort Golf Club for a preferred rate. Trips via the community Van to local medical appointments, nearby attractions, concerts/plays, sports events and local stores. Located only 15 minutes to Dulles Airport, 5 minutes to INOVA Loudoun Medical Center, 15 minutes to downtown Leesburg & Outlet Mall , 5 minutes to One Loudoun complex for shopping, restaurants & entertainment and conveniently located to Metro, Washington's rapid transit service & major commuter routes. Call today for your private showing!
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Air Cleaner, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- Grab Bars, Elevator, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Balcony, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights. No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fax/Copying, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Non-Lake Recreational A
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price