Welcome to Lansdowne Woods, an exciting and active smoke-free community for adults 55+. Enter through a newly tiled foyer. This bright, light and spacious two-bedroom two-bath condo has two separate suites Each suite has a walk-in closet, a triple closet and a linen closet. Both baths have comfort height toilets. The open kitchen has been updated with quartz kitchen counter tops, a new lighting fixture, a new floor and a built-in table for in-kitchen dining. There are numerous cabinets for storage. Sliding-glass doors from the spacious living room take you out to the glass-enclosed sunny balcony with new blinds. Located on the first floor you can move directly outside to the walking trails and gardens without using the elevator. A convenient storage locker near the lower level garage offers extra space for seasonal items and storage (Room 4-115). The community offers many amenities including the Clubhouse with Exercise and Aerobic Rooms and lots of equipment, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Steam Room, Beauty Salon ,Full-Service Restaurant, Library, Ceramic Art and Woodworking Studios, an Auditorium, Chapel, Billiards Room and much more. The community is beautifully landscaped with walking and fitness trails, gardens, patios, 24-hour security and plentiful parking. Lansdowne Woods is located 15 minutes from Dulles Airport and minutes to One Loudoun, Historic Leesburg, INOVA Hospital, medical offices, restaurants, golf, shopping and many other attractions.
High-rise, Other, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Community Water
1,196 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Fountain, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Sauna, Security, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool,
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price