Wonderful home in ever popular Ashburn Village! Owners have loving taken excellent care of it and it shows! Located on beautiful corner lot of cul-de-sac street, this Brick front Colonial, 2 Car Garage, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home has seen some terrific upgrades including: Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Flooring throughout Main Level & Upper Level Hall; Spacious Sunroom with Wainscoting that walks out to Rear Deck & Fenced-in Back Yard; Primary En Suite Bathroom with separate Tub & Shower, Vanities & Flooring; Upper Hall Bath Vanity, Flooring; All New Windows & Wrap 2021; White Kitchen (2012) with Granite Countertops & Stainless Steel Appliances( 2017); Front yard Sprinkler System 2018, Deck 2018; Furnace 2021; Professionally painted Interior 2022 & New Carpeting 2022. Enjoy the cozy Woodburning Fireplace in the Family Room! Full, unfinished Basement has roughed-in plumbing - Build it the way you want it! The Community has low HOA fees with great amenities - Sports Pavilion, Pools, tot lots and so much more! Beauty, Convenience, Amenities = a Great Community & a Great Home . . . You will love this home! Come visit today & see for yourself! It's move-in ready!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Florida Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Racquet Ball, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price