Here's your chance to own a RARELY AVAILABLE HOME BACKING TO PAVILION LAKE! Step into this newly updated & turn-key ready home, and you'll never want to leave! Take in scenic views of the lake while you sip your morning coffee on the expansive back deck with custom railing design. This home's timeless design offers character not found in new builds. Updated hardwoods on the main level, new stylish light fixtures throughout, new ceiling fans, BRAND NEW carpet in all carpeted areas, & interior transom windows, French doors, & crown molding throughout. Prepare your favorite meals in the bright and airy kitchen with all new quartz countertops and backsplash, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floor, & huge over-sink bay window overlooking the lake. Enjoy cozy nights by the fire at one of 2 wood burning fireplaces with brick surround and large mantels (both recently cleaned and inspected for safe use). Picture perfect owner's suite with views of the lake includes a newly updated luxury bath with new tile flooring and new double sink vanity. Tailor made ELFA closet systems in the bedroom closets and one bedroom with floor to ceiling built in bookcases and work/hobby desk unit. Partially finished basement includes a spacious rec room, full bath with relaxing dual head steam/shower unit, a workshop with 2 work benches, and a storage room. The beautifully landscaped yard with in-ground sprinkler system will transform in front of your eyes in the spring into a gardener's paradise. Walk off the back deck to the 1.25 mile walking trail around Pavilion Lake. TONS of upgrades and maintenance done regularly to the home including all air ducts cleaned 2022, dryer vent cleaned 2021, custom window treatments, PRISM windows, roof and siding replaced. Walk to the elementary school, short drive to middle and high schools. Convenient access to One Loudoun for shopping, dining, and entertainment. New Silver Line Metro station just minutes away! Ashburn Village offers unmatched amenities including several lakes, walking trails, pools, Sports Pavilion with indoor pool and recreation center, shopping and dining in the neighborhood, and more. This home is sure to be gone before you know it!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,268 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Disposal, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Skylights, Bay Window(s), Screened
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Pavilion Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Community Center, Exercise Room, Party Room, Pier/Dock, Pool - Indoor, Pool Mem Avail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Racquet Ball, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tennis - Indoor, Tot Lots/Pl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price