This absolutely exquisite Keswick Homes custom estate is unmatched in luxury and privacy. Renovated to perfection with extensive interior and exterior upgrades in the past five years and situated on five spacious acres, this classic contemporary home is enveloped by mature trees and nestled in a serene woodland. Accommodating both large scale entertaining and comfortable family living, this 10,000+ square foot retreat is an unparalleled offering. The main residence draws you in with a grand entryway and sweeping circular staircase accompanied by a stylish great room and floor-to-ceiling windows that bring in an abundance of light. Two luxurious home offices are situated with bucolic views of lush landscaping. The recently renovated top-of-the-line chef?s kitchen is clad with premium finishes, the finest cabinetry and professional grade appliances. A modern and airy family room, butler?s pantry, formal dining room, living room and convenient laundry mud-room, with direct exterior access, complete the main level. An expansive owner?s suite is privately positioned on the second floor with views of the pool and lovely backyard. Its lavish ensuite bath with a free-standing tub and separate glass shower and reading nook with a cozy fireplace make it the ideal place for relaxing. The lower level provides impressive family space and houses a bonus room with full bath, a wet bar, billiards room and multiple game areas. A well-appointed home gym and roomy spa bath with separate shower and steam room are the perfect places to destress. A versatile guest apartment with a separate entrance offers an open living area complete with kitchenette and full bath. Outdoors, the estate delivers a feast for the senses. The extensive front yard greets residents and guests with flowering trees and a stone-gated entrance, with a gracefully paved driveway leading past fruit trees and flowering shrubs to two full-sized garages and ample space for extra parking. In back, a glimmering pool with waterfalls, an upper patio perfect for a mesmerizing fire bowl, and a gourmet grilling bar are set amongst immaculate landscaping and tasteful stone masonry to provide a luxurious outside venue for entertaining. You'll love this DC suburb location encircled by Difficult Run and Little Difficult Run Stream Valley Parks, backing to the Cross County Trail, just minutes to downtown Vienna, W&OD Trail, and convenient to Dulles Toll Road and Tysons.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
10,005 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Heated Spa, Indoor, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Waterfall, Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price