Nature's perfection is on full display in this stunning waterfront home at the widest portion of the Lake Audubon! Walls of glass are designed to take advantage of the setting of serene beauty that is there all for you!
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- LAKE AUDUBON
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)