Extremely rare opportunity to own a meticulously maintained all brick custom built estate home in the prestigious Oakmont community of Oakton VA. Situated on just under two acres, this magnificent home is private & tranquil yet is so close to everything with Reston, Tysons and Fairfax being 10 minutes away respectively by car. Offering 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths, 3 car side load garage, expanded driveway and extensive stonework. Walk into the two-story foyer with a crystal chandelier and a curved staircase. This home features a main level primary bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, recently updated spa like bath and 3 walk-in closets. Exit from the primary bedroom to the beautiful and incredibly large slate patio and relax while listening to the stone water fountain. The main level also features a private library, formal living room with soaring ceilings, built in cabinets and a wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room with tray ceiling and beautiful trim work, updated kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerator, Two Sub Zero freezer drawers, Viking Double wall oven, Viking beverage cooler, large island and breakfast bar, large kitchen table space with a bay window, oversized family room with a large stone gas fireplace and custom wet bar, two powder rooms and lastly a large main level laundry with cabinets, sink and newer washer/dryer. The upper level offers hardwood floors, 3 large bedrooms, 2 baths and a sizeable loft with private entrance, a catwalk and a second staircase leading down to the main level. The walk out lower level is fully finished with laminate floors, 5th bedroom, a full bath, Walk-in Cedar closet, large recreation area with sliding glass doors leading to another large slate patio with an 8 person hot tub. Have peace of mind knowing the roof is only 10 years old, one of the three HVAC units was replaced in 2014 but were all recently serviced inside and out, majority of the windows were replaced except for the large casement windows which are in great shape, new water heater was installed in 2016, new water filtration system installed in 2019, well and septic very recently tested and are both in great condition. Donât miss the opportunity to own a beautiful home on an exquisite and private lot! Due to concerns about COVID-19 and as a courtesy to all parties, please do not schedule or attend showings if anyone in your party exhibits cold/flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to the virus.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Tudor
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Stone, Stucco
6,743 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Library, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Casement
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Marble.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, Skylight, Chair Rail, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Fountain, Additional Lot(s), Back Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price