NEW PRICE, great opportunity in sought after Belmont Greene Community (Stone Bridge HS Pyramid). Wonderfully maintained and updated home with 4 Bedrooms upstairs, kitchen and family room bumpouts, and a sideload attached garage! Premium location on a spacious and level lot, and you can sit and enjoy the front porch that directly faces Rockwell Park (large open space and playground)! You will love this floor plan with the kitchen and eat in table space being open to the LARGE family room w/ gas Fireplace. A sliding glass door off of the kitchen steps out to the deck with a lower level grill area! Recent upgrades include luxury vinyl plank floors throughout, updated/ painted kitchen cabinets, fresh paint, new light fixtures/faucets/hardware, new front door and storm door, new gutters, and HVAC (2018). The walk-up basement with bathroom rough-in gives you room to grow! The Community Walking trail is just outside of the front door with easy access (approx. 1/3 mile) to the community clubhouse with pool, tennis, and beach volleyball. Just around the corner is the path to SBHS, and it is approximately 3/4 mile to Trailside Park which features baseball/softball fields, in line hockey rink and W&OD trail access. Great location in between Route 7 and the Toll Rd provide great commuting options.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,093 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price