This elevator townhome will be ready to move into Early Spring 2023. Regency at Belmont is Toll Brothersâ only active adult (55+) luxury elevator townhome community. Regency at Belmont includes access to the resort-style amenities at Belmont Country Club including outdoor pool, expansive clubhouse, dining area, fitness center, tennis, and so much more! Conveniently located within walking distance to shopping and dining at Belmont Chase! This beautiful elevator townhome was crafted for the way you live. A spacious first-floor flex area with a full bath that could be converted as a guest retreat, office, or yoga roomâthe possibilities are endless. Upstairs, the open-concept kitchen and great room provide the ideal space for entertaining. Beautiful white stacked kitchen cabinets with a bold transition to dark-toned island cabinets and Quartzite backsplash and countertops. The casual dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and provides a convenient and intimate setting. The primary bedroom suite offers a sizable primary closet and bath. The laundry room is conveniently located on the same level with a washer and dryer, sink, and wall cabinets included. A rooftop terrace is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Don't miss this opportunityâcall today to schedule an appointment!
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,953 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Regency At Belmont
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Roof Deck
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Room, Tennis Courts, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Basketball Courts, Bar/Lounge, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price