Open Saturday 6/19 12-3. You wouldn't want to miss out on this renovated single family home with a two-car garage in highly sought-after Sugarland Run! Walk in to a bright and light-filled open floor plan with hardwood flooring and new carpets. The main level features a living/family room with a cozy fireplace, remodeled kitchen with Granite and stainless steel and adjacent dining area. Main level has 3 Bedrooms. including the sunlit primary room with en-suite bath and lots of closet space. The expansive backyard is fenced and has a lovely porch updated in 2013 and a storage shed. Sugarland Run community amenities include community center, swimming pool, tot lot/playground, Willow lake, meeting rooms and more! Brand new paint, carpet HVAC and Roof.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,915 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Meeting Room, Lake
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price