Location, location, location! This all brick Georgetown colonial with 4 car garage sits on a nearly 1-acre lot that is finely landscaped with extensive hardscaping. This community is 1 stoplight and 15 minutes to DC, 5 minutes to downtown McLean, 5 minutes to Tysons, and 1 minute to 495. The 18 houses of Burford park are all brick custom homes with community tennis courts. The home sits up high on the lot with a concrete extra wide driveway. As you enter you will find this is not your typical Georgian from the large moldings and custom railings, knoll post, and white oak hardwood floors with black walnut inlays. It has a 2 story living room with 2 sided fireplace that also services the library. The library is rich with dark cherry built-ins on every wall. It is a two-room library that is perfect for dual desks or a work area and a meeting room. It also has a private powder room and stairs to a side entrance for a home office or access to the lower level. The family room has a dry stack stone fireplace and is open to the kitchen. The kitchen has over $200,000 worth of designer cabinets custom made. The kitchen also has an eating area and subzero and wolf appliances. There is a butlerâs pantry that leads to the dining room with rail and paneled moldings below. There is also a laundry/mudroom and a rear morning room all on the main level. On the upper level, you will find 4 bedrooms, 1 owners suite with 3 walkin closets, a foyer with custom molding, large bed area with fireplace, custom mantel with horse heads and set for a 70in TV, a sitting room with custom book cases and luxury bath with separate shower that has 2 shower heads and 6 body sprayers. Youâll never want to leave the shower. The 2nd owners suite also has a luxury bath with a separate tub and shower. The 2 secondary bedrooms share a bath. The lower level is open with a full 2nd kitchen, a full bath, game room, exercise room, tasting room off the wine cellar, rec room with den and sitting area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Georgian, Transitional
4 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Cedar Exterior, Brick
8,159 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Library, Florida Room, Hobby Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Insulated, Screened
- 3. Mantle, Marble, Stone.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, wine storage, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Cedar
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Flood Lights, Fountain. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price