Please follow CDC guidelines.. Please remove shoes or use shoe booties provided and hand sanitizer upon entering. Rare opportunity to purchase the popular open concept Danbury model located in the Historic Town of Manassas. Upon entering this meticulously maintained home, you are greeted to a gorgeous two story foyer accented with wainscoting and gleaming hardwood floors. The foyer is flanked by the formal living room adjoining the dining room with a walk-out bay. The excitement doesn't stop there but continues with a large country kitchen with center island, pantry and eating area with access to the deck and rear landscaped yard, The kitchen eating area overlooks the stepdown family room with 9" ceilings and wood burning fireplace. Family room also has exterior access to deck. The upper level sleeping quarters feature the large primary suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and the primary bath with soaker tub, dual sink vanity, separate shower and separate water closet. The secondary bedrooms are a generous size with ample closet storage. The hall bath features dual sink vanity, skylight and and tub shower. Upper level laundry room features gas dryer with washer and dryer conveying (as is). Looking for more space? The lower level finished basement offers a rec room, separate office/den, an additional full bath and storage area. Located in the popular treed lined community of Wellington rich in amenities (pool, club house, tennis & basketball courts, tot lots & walking trails), with low HOA fees and convenient to shopping, schools, and commuter transportation options. Please see recent property update list in document section. and deck information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Manassas City Public Schools
GRACE E. METZ
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Low Pile Carpeting.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price